800 Subscribers!

Hi everyone!

As some of you may already know, I hit 800 subscribers today. I am so thrilled!

800 is alot to me, it is beyond what I thought I would reach... ever! I know that alot of girls on youtube have thousands of subscribers, but to me, having this many feels like I have reached the moon. I can just imagine a crowd of 800... That is alot. Just imagine that many people standing in front of you. Woah.

To have this many people watching my videos, and commenting and rating, it just makes me feel so loved. If I am having a bad day, I can just go on youtube and see all of your wonderful comments. It really does make me happy. And even if I dont reply to your comment, I still read it. I read ALL of my comments, and I am pretty sure I know most of my subscribers.

I would love to make a video to thank you, so I will probably go do that now. Unfortunetely, I am kind of out of ideas. Oh well. No matter what I end up making, I just wanted to say :
Thanks for making my life so awesome! :)

Comments

Popular Posts