Current Life Situation

Hey everyone! It's been a while since I last posted here, but I just wanted to let you guys know what has been up with me lately.

School has been great so far. Though I have lots of work to do, I am really enjoying myself. I am taking Advanced Placement courses this year, which, though they require more work than the average class, are really interesting. I am learning about anthropomorphic impact on the environment, the structure of the human brain and the art of ancient cultures like Greece and Egypt. It is all quite fascinating.

Unfortunately, all this academic enrichment comes with a cost. I am spending hours studying every night (and on the weekends) and I have much less time to make videos. I have been working on and off on a few separate movies for the past few weeks, but it is hard to find a time to really sit down and engross myself in stop-motioning. Instead, I have been frequently updating my instagram: http://instagram.com/annabasilmentos and responding to fan emails. It helps me stay connected to the AGtube world, but with less of a time commitment.

I also have some good news: I started working on a stopmotion today, and so far, it is going really well. I think it is going to turn out nicely! So stay tuned!

Thanks for reading.

Anna

Comments

  1. I'm glad you're still making stop-motions!!! I would DIE if you didn't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry Anna! We all understand how much time homework takes, I'm glad you're still posting though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Anna! We love you so much, girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take some time! And maybe you could always show some sneak peaks of new stop motions to get us excited and so you could have a little bit longer time because we saw a small sneak peak. Maybe it could be 30 seconds a day or every other day or every other other day :) Please take this into consideration and good luck with school!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait for your next stopmotion! I absolutely love your videos. But don't feel rushed, school is very important, so it's best to focus on that and when you have time on the weekends to work on stopmotiosn :)
    I love learning about Egypt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take your time! We totally understand, and we would hate for you to get bad grades just because you did stopmotioning instead. Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe Anna, I Have LOTS Of Homework To, So I Can't MAKE ANY Videos. I Will Try To Make One Today Though, You Should Check It Out :P ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I just found your stop motion videos and I love them! They're really good. I also like your blog too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome- I totaly understand :O)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts