Last night, at 12:04, the results of AGPR were posted. When I clicked on the video, I started hyper ventalating, but after a few minutes of E's voice, I calmed down. But when the top three were announced, I started shaking. And when I was announced as the winner, I couldnt breathe. I watched that short clip again and again.
"so that means the winner of season 1 of AGPR is... BASILMENTOS!"
when I finaly caught my breath, I shreiked. My parents came running in. They thought I had been hurt. (I mean, why else would a 13 year old girl scream at the top of her lungs at 12:11 at night?)

So maybe now you understand how much AGPR means to me. I worked so hard and It has been my life since episode 1.

Every time a new assignment came, I would get out my sketch pad and begin designing. Then my mom and I would dash out to the fabric store and pile our cart high. Sometimes I would use a pattern. But mostly, I just got out my scissors and started cutting. My mom started calling me her "little designer" which was kind of embarassing, but also cool. I didnt think I would tell that to anyone online, but well, I am now.

I really need to think of something to give my mom. She helped me so much this season. She was the one that took me to the fabric store and paid for the fabric and taught me how to follow the simplest of patterns. Without her, I probably wouldnt know how to sew. Thanks mom!

I also want to thank the judges of AGPR. They were always really kind and responded super quickly to all my messages. They made AGPR a positive experiance. Thank you so much.

Ooh! I am so happy right now! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Comments

Popular Posts