. .

Sunday, November 14, 2010

800 Subscribers!

Hi everyone!

As some of you may already know, I hit 800 subscribers today. I am so thrilled!

800 is alot to me, it is beyond what I thought I would reach... ever! I know that alot of girls on youtube have thousands of subscribers, but to me, having this many feels like I have reached the moon. I can just imagine a crowd of 800... That is alot. Just imagine that many people standing in front of you. Woah.

To have this many people watching my videos, and commenting and rating, it just makes me feel so loved. If I am having a bad day, I can just go on youtube and see all of your wonderful comments. It really does make me happy. And even if I dont reply to your comment, I still read it. I read ALL of my comments, and I am pretty sure I know most of my subscribers.

I would love to make a video to thank you, so I will probably go do that now. Unfortunetely, I am kind of out of ideas. Oh well. No matter what I end up making, I just wanted to say :
Thanks for making my life so awesome! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The story behind it all....

In September of 2009, a pre-teen girl named Anna was searching youtube. She no longer used her american girl dolls. they were behind the closet doors, gathering dust. She reluctantly glanced over, then began to type in the search bar: American Girl Dolls. A video came up. She clicked on it. 14 coustumed dolls slid onto the screen and began to dance together, waving their arms and doing cartwheels. Anna was shocked. How could this be possible? This was.... Amazing. She quickly searched a few more. There were hudreds of videos, by usernames like stephenswodadancer, AGlovejess and girloftheyearstudios. Anna couldn't believe it. This new discovery was incredible! She ran to her room and pulled out her two dolls, felicity and samantha. She grabbed her camera. And, she began to film.


It is now four years later. I work on videos almost everyday, usually stopmotions. I have gathered quite a few veiws and subscribers on youtube, and I really appriciate when people comment on my videos. I have come unbelievibly far, but I still leave up those first videos from two years ago, because for me, those are the memories that I will always treasure. I am so happy that I can share them with you.