. .

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Skirt for agme23

Yesterday, I made a "custom" skirt for agme23. Here are some pictures of it! (And I apologize for the fact that felicity is half naked, but I wanted you to be able to see the skirt really well)

This is what it looks like on a doll:


The band is not made of elastic, however it is stretchy and hugs the doll's body.


A close up of the stitching:



And this is what it looks like when it is flattenend out (?):



I really hope that you like the skirt! I really enjoyed making it for you too, and you have inspired me to maybe start making more "custom" peices for my friends on youtube. :)

If you are interested in having me create an item for your doll's outfit, please contact me by a personal message on youtube. (My username is basilmentos.) I will try to provide the best service that I am able to, but do keep in mind that my items are handmade, please do not expect factory quality! And for now, I am only creating the following items:

(8$-12$) Skirts
(8$) Tank tops
(16$-20$) Dresses

Message me with any questions, and we can try to work something out.

3 comments:

  1. ahhh i love it at first i wasnt crazy bout the pattern but the close up now i LOVE<3 IT!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, that's so cute Anna!!
    Sounds like fun, making clothing for your youtube pals!
    I LOVE sewing :)
    -charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!I love that skirt it's so cute!!Oh yea please check out my blog Anna.I would really be happy if you did
    heres the adress:
    mydog227.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

The story behind it all....

In September of 2009, a pre-teen girl named Anna was searching youtube. She no longer used her american girl dolls. they were behind the closet doors, gathering dust. She reluctantly glanced over, then began to type in the search bar: American Girl Dolls. A video came up. She clicked on it. 14 coustumed dolls slid onto the screen and began to dance together, waving their arms and doing cartwheels. Anna was shocked. How could this be possible? This was.... Amazing. She quickly searched a few more. There were hudreds of videos, by usernames like stephenswodadancer, AGlovejess and girloftheyearstudios. Anna couldn't believe it. This new discovery was incredible! She ran to her room and pulled out her two dolls, felicity and samantha. She grabbed her camera. And, she began to film.


It is now four years later. I work on videos almost everyday, usually stopmotions. I have gathered quite a few veiws and subscribers on youtube, and I really appriciate when people comment on my videos. I have come unbelievibly far, but I still leave up those first videos from two years ago, because for me, those are the memories that I will always treasure. I am so happy that I can share them with you.