Trapped in Time poster contest WINNER!

I recently hosted a contest on instagram. Contestants created posters for "Trapped in Time" and the winner will have their poster coined as the official basilmentos movie poster.

Over 300 people entered on instagram, and 70 more entered through email, so there were plenty of posters to choose from. And the problem is, all of them are SO GOOD. As I tried to narrow down the entries to a winner, I found myself with too many fabulous options. So, naturally, I can't choose just one!!!

Before we get started, I must mention something. I liked ALL of the entries. Just because yours is not featured in this post does not mean that I didn't like it. In fact, I probably loved it! There was just no feasible way to award everyone. So please, don't get yourself down if you didn't win. You are still a fantastic person, and I am very thankful for your entry.

Let's get started with some honorable mentions!

First, I would like to give a shoutout to these artists, who created delightful posters by hand:
 @agfanatic1378

Next, I would like to give a shoutout to the posters that made me LOL:

From ilovemydolls08@gmail.com

Now, some posters that made clever use of clocks:

from Sofia:
from jasminadorable905@gmail.com
from the VerSo sisters:


And some beautiful collages:
 

And lastly, I have to give a shout out to these super CREATIVE posters. These gals sure thought outside of the box.

from laughternoons on youtube:


So, you can imagine, with all of these incredible posters, it was nearly impossible to choose a winner. But after narrowing down time and time again, I found myself coming back to the same poster. This poster has a creative concept, with a sleek, simple design. It beautifully captures the meaning of the film, in a classy, but visually stimulating way. 

Lets give a big round of applause to.....







Chickenbuddies/ @dollsonfilm !!!!
Your poster is now the official basilmentos movie poster!


I absolutely adore this poster, and I can't wait to hang it in my dolls' room! 
Feel free to print one out for your doll, too.



I would like to end this post with a shout-out to everyone who entered. I scrolled through the hashtag frequently on instagram and I read every single email, so if you posted/sent something, I definitely took my time to admire it. My family and I loved going through and looking at all the entries, and we were continually blown away by the talent of agtube/agig. You guys are seriously awesome.

Thank you so much to all those who entered. You did a fantastic job. While you print out the official movie poster, be sure to print out a copy of your own entry too-- it is beautiful, and deserves to be displayed. 

Remember, lets all be nice to each other! Everyone worked super hard on their entries and deserves a pat on the back. I don't want to see any mean comments! Keep the positivity flowing instead :)




Comments

  1. Congrats, Chickenbuddies! Gosh, everyone's entries were so good! I had a fun time entering. Thanks for holding the contest, Anna! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Congratulations to @dollsonfilm, her poster will look amazing representing the movie. Thank you so much, Anna, for including me in the honorable mentions! That is truly an honor, haha :) - agsquared101

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations everyone! :)

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. The poster that you chose, Anna, was amazing! I'm so glad you chose it, and you can really tell a lot of girl put so much hard work into it! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts