Stopmotion Presentation from the May 6th meet-up!

Today I had a meet-up at the AmericanGirl store in NYC to celebrate Z's release. It was such a fun event! There were goody bags with Z themed stuff, and I did a presentation/meet and greet. I met so many cool people and had a great time. Huge thank you to everyone who came!

At the event, I gave a step-by-step presentation about how to make stopmotions , and a couple of people asked if I could post it so they could look back at it again. And for those of you who couldn't make it to the event, it might be fun to just look it over and see what I talked about!

Here is the link to the presentation (in google docs). Go check it out! :)
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1AxgQoYUtrdFJLb4uQvLoxOu2GTGUFj2gP5_J89Dq9Xo/edit?usp=sharing

Again, thanks to everyone for coming today. It was a blast, and I hope you all had as much fun as I did!

Comments

  1. awww i wanted to go but i couldent well next time i will make sure i go!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat! I'm so glad you were able to share your talent with fans of Z and budding stopmotioners! Keep up the good work!
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is so amazing,i am so happy to read this awesome blogs,it provide amazing idea's for wishing someone.
    birthday greetings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where'd ya go? I love all your videos! You have inspired me so much since I first discovered you! Hope you keep making some more videos.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts