A few days ago during a tinychat party I mentioned that there are many dolls I love and think are super cute, but I would never actually buy. (My collection is already big enough and I adore the dolls I already have, so why should I buy another one?) Many of you guys wanted to see these dolls I like, so here they are. I guess you could say this is my updated doll wish-list!
1. This is my favorite doll that I don't have. For years I have wanted a doll with some sort of afro, and here she is! I think she is beautiful, and I love her deep complexion. Her hair is delightful and unlike any of my other dolls. She would be loads of fun.
2. I think this doll is so beautiful! However she looks a lot like Nali, and I am not sure she would really complement my collection. They used to sell a version of her with bangs, which I liked much better. I am so sad they took that doll away! :(
3. This doll is so cute! I love her curly hair, her eye color and of course, her freckles!
4. I have actually wanted Ivy on and off for the past few years. I don't have any asian dolls, and I would like my collection to be diverse. She also has a haircut that is unique from my other dolls.
5. Cecile is just gorgeous. I love her skin, hair and eyes. However, she is kind of a cross between Nali and Eva, and therefore would not be a good addition to my collection.
Those are all of the dolls that I like! I highly doubt I will actually buy any of them (because I already have 6 dolls, which is definetly enough!) but I still think they are beautiful. What dolls are you guys dreaming of?